Monday 25 January 2010

Modern Tecnology...

I've got 2 issues:

1. I keep getting locked out of facebook... it doesn't seem to recognise my password. I might eventually get in , by which time I have forgotten what I was going to do anyway... AND then I can't get in again a few hours later. Such a waste of time... I won't bother any more.

2. The latest thing on Twitter seems to be Automated Tweeting. This is great for the twitters in that they can tweet, say, every hour and forget about it... but this raises 2 further issues in that they are not communicating with other Twitters, and are:
a. not corresponding with others, and
b. not RT (retweeting), which is a way that allows twitters to gain credibility.

It seems to me that Social Media is rapidly evolving into... something else... can't quite put my finger on it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment