Friday 15 January 2010

Should I deviate from PayPal and accept cheques?

I realise the delimma that people have concerning the Internet. I have great concerns too, and that is why I like using PayPal. Customers don't have to have a PayPal account, just a debit, or even credit card, and PayPal deal with the money side of it. It is nothing to do with me. If customers don't have the money, it is PayPal's problem. I also have access to PayPal's invoicing system which records my sales, so I don't have to do any of that. Personally, I would be more concerned about sending money to an individual online than I would be to PayPal.

With regard to printing, I have no idea of the cost! With regard to postage, I would have to send things by Special Delivery so that I know that they were received. The cost would just be too high. That's why I set things up as a download. And it seems to me that if I were to start doing this for some customers then I would be legally obliged to do it for everyone who asks.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment